Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pillowcase Dress

I've always loved these little dresses. I think originally they were made out of pillowcases, but now most of them are made out of cut fabrics. This one was not a good first one to make because it was a little hard getting the circles straight. I think I did okay, though.


This little dress is great because it acts as a dress for baby girls and a long shirt for older girls... so it's not one of those pieces of clothing that only lasts a season. During the winter, the child can wear a turtle neck and tights underneath. It's perfect for all seasons!

4 comments:

Meg said...

cute, cute!
Illu mucho!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! That is the cuuuuuutest thing ever!!

jennyhope said...

I will so pay you to make one for Morgan!!!

jennyhope said...

girl for real tell me how much I could pay you to make one of these for morgs!