Friday, January 28, 2011

Bear Earflap Hat


My friend from high school is having a baby girl, and I made this hat for her. I made it a little bigger than a newborn size, but it will be perfect for next winter and maybe the one after that, too!



I wasn't able to go to her baby shower, so I mailed the gift to her. I started the hat one day last week after work, and I stayed up until 2AM finishing it. There's nothing like being a procrastinator. I should have known better than starting it the day before I had to mail it.


I know Melissa's baby girl will look precious in this hat, and I think it will keep her head and ears warm.

If you want to crochet this hat, you can get the pattern from this etsy shop.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

This is just SOOO adorable! I want to learn how to knit and crochet so bad. Hopefully soon.

~Jess
http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

elisabeth said...

Maryanna this is ADORABLE!! I cannot believe your crochet skills. Love it!

Phil said...

And I am obsessed with this one too! I think I'm just going to have to have surgery on my hands and then get you to teach me! And this is Ashley, not Phil :) Just realized it's signed in on his name.