Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Boy Sock Monkey Hat



I've been friends with April since 6th grade. We met in drama class, and we just clicked. We've been friends ever since. She is due with her second child in April, and she is having a boy. I made this hat for him, and I'm sure he will look so cute in it. I can't wait to see pictures of a baby underneath that hat instead of a lamp.




I used the same pattern as the girl sock monkey hat that I made another friend's daughter. I used red yarn for the boy hat instead of pink, and I replaced the flower bow with a pom-pom on top of the hat.

Source for pattern: Sock Monkey Kook

3 comments:

Meg said...

It's soooooo cute! I'll bet it really looks cute on the head of a sweet little one!

Mary Frances said...

This is precious! I may have to figure out a way to work knitting back into my normal routine, because all of my kids are going to need one of these!

Anonymous said...

are you making these hats to sell? I am going through a huge monkey/sock monkey phase & i REALLy want to get my son(s) this hat for winter. email me if you have any to sell. jricaud3@hotmail.com. also, Jessica Ricaud on Facebook.