Thursday, October 30, 2008

Applique Onseies

These are the most creative gals I know. Elisabeth and Meredith (my sweet friends) made the cutest onesies for our friend, Alison... actually for her baby. They bought plain onesies and did applique by hand and some hand embroidery, too! Elisabeth has a book that has directions for several types of stitches, and they were sweet to teach me how to do this. Meredith and I went shopping at Hobby Lobby and bought a ton of embroidery thread, fabric, and lots of other tools for me to have on hand for my appliques.


These are some onesies that I made for another friend of mine whose baby shower is this weekend.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maryanna!! Your onesies are SOOO cute. That picture of us makes us look so domestic. So funny. I love your new blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the giraffe! He is adorable. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Your giraffe is so adorable! Way to go!

( i jut figured out that I didn't put my name on the last comment--)