Saturday, January 2, 2010

Argyle Ornaments

I wish I had enough time on my hands to give everyone a hand-made gift for Christmas. I guess I could if I started now for next year. I saw these ornaments on another blog, and I immediately knew who I wanted to make these for. I have a couple of friends that are starting a "craft tree." All of the ornaments on it will be hand-made. I know these will be so cute on their tree.


These are fairly easy to make, and I'm excited to start doing more hand embroidery in the future. I made an extra one to hang on my tree, and it looks really cute.


If you want to make one of your own, you can find the directions and patterns on the So September blog.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Really cute! I love anything argyle so I think these are super cute!

Anonymous said...

very cute! and i love the idea of a handmade ornament tree. now if only i could convince dh to let me have more than one tree!

Meredith said...

Um....a craft tree...what a great idea!! We love them! They looked awesome on the tree. I can't wait to make more ornaments throughout the year. Thank you thank you!!

Meg said...

These are adorable! They're different.....Do we have Scottish blood? Does Aubrey?
Illu!