Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cutsie Little Tutu

I made this tutu for a friend whose little girl, Reagan was turning 2. It looked so adorable on her, but she didn't know what to think when her mama put it on her. It wasn't until her mama put it on herself (just playing around) that Reagan really wanted to wear it. It was too cute!


I've made a couple of these so far. One with elastic and the other with a satin ribbon. My favorite one is with the ribbon. The knots tie much tighter on the ribbon, and I feel like it's more secure. I also like the pretty bow in the front (or back, if you choose)


If you want to make a tutu like this, you can find the tutorial here. Have fun!!

2 comments:

Meg said...

It's even cuter here than on my phone! Perfect for around Valentine's Day! You're amazing!
Illu mucho.

Meredith said...

I love it!! So cute. You have to put the shoes up. LOVE!!